Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Collection Time!

I need to apologize. I have hardly posted, and I am sorry to those who have wondered where I have been.

Basically, I had a baby in January and put this side of my life on hold for awhile. This usually happens every time I have had a baby.  There are seasons in life where we need to put one thing down to make room for another, and this guy was well worth the break.



However, my hands miss playing with yarn, and we are LONG overdue for another collection.  I have been putting off setting a collection date until I wrote up a few patterns, but I have decided to just go with it already and patterns will come (hopefully)!

Our NEXT Rosie's Cozies collection date is going to be January 1st.  We discussed a Pixar/Disney theme on the Facebook page.  Currently, I am open to patterns to post for people who want to stay true to theme, so feel free to design and send me links!

As ALWAY we collect ALL hats even if they aren't within the theme.  I am sure that the NICU will have a few people who prefer not to put a minion hat on their new teeny tiny baby!

Thank you do all those who have been patiently waiting! I am glad to get back in the groove and to start putting hats on those sweet babes!

betsy
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Keep us posted on new updates with this informative and innovative article. It was very helpful. Thank you. The spacebar is often used in video games. In a first person simulation game, it controls crawling and jumping. Check out this profile spacebar test. You have more time to use the spacebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This baby is so cute. I really like your little baby. I really apperrcaite your effort you put in this blog.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sad post. But we should be motivated and focused to face all hardships. This is what makes us strong and useful. Now get plasti dip charleston for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids are an important part of parents life. Its a sad post for all the readers. Keeping in mind its a way to express your feeling well. Keep sharing more articles soon. Now its time to get roller shutter repairs for more information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails